Partnering with People with Developmental Disabilities to Address Violence and Health
This CBPR project seeks to understand the relationship between violence victimization and health in people with developmental disabilities. The AASPIRE Co-Directors, the Autistic Self Advocacy Network, and other AASPIRE members are collaborating on this project. For more information, see the AUCD 2009 RTOIs.
This study is closed to new participants.
- Learn more about Partnering Project
- Results published to date (links to abstracts):
- The role of gender in violence experienced by adults with developmental disabilities
- Development of an audio-computer assisted self-interview to investigate violence and health in the lives of adults with developmental disabilities
- Participatory research to adapt measures of health and interpersonal violence for use by people with developmental disabilities